- What is the target audience that you want the job board to reach
- What sort of vacancies would you target audience appreciate
- How often will you update the board and vacancies
- What local connections to employers can you build to with regard to posting suitable vacancies
- How you present the information - post-it, paper, dry wipe. Consider how close your clients will need to be to view the job board information.
- The key content you want to display such as job title, job description and wage
:Our recommendation is to go for dry wipe board that allows you to update information on a regular basis with around 16 vacancies is probably manageable. If you are looking for a board for your school, job club or community centre then consider purchasing from our store here. We can also design a different format if you have something you want.